Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Random pictures


Zander's hair is getting whiter and whiter and his cute little head is getting pretty tan it almost looks like his hair is glowing. I get a lot of people that say, "Oh he finally has hair, I think it's mostly because it's hard not to see now that it is so white. I love his little smile with all of his cute teeth. He' s also starting to do the Digga digga talk as we used to call it when Ivie used to jabber away.


I got a new swimsuit for the summer. Ivie decided to try it on too. I just hope it doesn't look better on her than it will on me :)






Ivie and Zander painting together. They look very serious. Notice Ivie's artistic hair.



5 comments:

Sky, Steph and Selma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sky, Steph and Selma said...

Digga digga digga cute post Brek! Digga digga digga ice cream cone.. Digga digga digga I love the gibberish, and Sky can't wait for Selma's first words to be digga digga..

Oh and I was looking at your baby ticker and I can't believe you're almost halfway!! Maybe it's just flying for me since I'm not the one who's pregnant but man!!

Trent and Christy said...

So cute! I love the serious painting faces :)

Michael Paul, Holly, and Trae said...

so cute!

Brock and Arrienne said...

Oh my goodness they are so adorable! I really miss them. They are already looking bigger from when I last saw them. Cute swimming suit by the way!