Monday, May 11, 2009

We're expecting #3

I am due December 7th. Gotta love those winter birthdays. Apparently I do! I am still in the really fun trimester; when you feel tired, sick, and pudgy. It is sad that I am already showing, either that or I have been eating way too much pudding. Probably the pudding, but what do you do when you don't want to eat anything else. I have definitely been a victim to pregnancy cravings this time around.
Ivie is excited, she tells me it's a girl and wants to name her Selma, or Tysha. When I tell her that we can't use those names because they are names of our friend's little girls, she tells me I can name her san-ha. I guess we'll see. We actually already have names picked out for a boy or a girl. Hope she's not disappointed if we don't use her suggestions :)
Despite all my complaining in this post, we are really excited to be expecting our third little froerer. And if this one has blonde hair and blue eyes too, I think Lance might start wondering if these are really his children. I guess they get my looks and Lance's craziness.

14 comments:

Brock and Arrienne said...

Yay! We are so excited for you! I was wondering when this post would come. Don't feel bad about eating all the pudding because I eat ice cream every day and I'm not even pregnant. Can't wait to see your cute baby bump when we get back.

The Porter Family said...

YAY! Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Jessie said...

Yeah for you guys! I bet your bump is so cute if it really even exists. Hope you get feeling better. I hate the first trimester!

Christy said...

Congrats!! Sooo exciting! Pregnancy can be a fun time, but the nausea sure doesn't make it feel that ways at times! Keep us updated!!

Steph said...

Showing? Yah right!! You still look great! I love this post, you're too funny, they really do get your looks and Lance's craziness, haha! Ivie is hilarious, if she really wants the name Selma then that's okay with us :) haha.. I really like the girl name though (if it's still the one I think it is) And I second what Arrienne said, don't feel bad, I eat ice cream almost everyday too and I'm not pregnant! (I think, haha :)

Henry Family said...

Congrats! You are amazing!

The Obergs said...

Oh Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys. Your little family is just booming. I could be another 10 years before I've forgotten about the trauma of birth and feel like I can go for round two, hahah. Your kids do look just like you. funny, I would have thought that Lance's dark features would have been dominant. Anyway, Congratulations and give in to those cravings. You'll never have such a good excuse as you do now.

hoLLY said...

what you are not showing you look great as usual!!! congrats we are sooo excited for you guys! it was so fun last night!

Erin said...

Congrats Brecklyn! I hope you are not feeling to yucky! And eat all the pudding you want...that's what we get to do when we are pregnant and not have to feel guilty :)

Amelia said...

Again, congrats on #3! We're really happy and excited for you guys! And it's so cute that Ivie wants to use either Selma or Tysha! :)

Knudsen Crew said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! I had to announce right away on this one because I was showing immediately. Good luck with the rest of the first trimester... We hope you feel better!

Spencer and Rosie said...

Congrats again on #3! And personally I think that you look like you haven't even had kids, let alone two, so don't worry about the pudding. And I love that Ivie is already giving suggestions on the name, I especially love the combo:)

Ruth said...

Oh I'm so excited for you guys! Should we pray for a little brown-haired baby so Lance can feel included in the family? :)

mommy princess said...

congrats! Finally someones starting to catch up with us! My husband can't wonder if the kids are his are not because so far they've all been blonde like him!