Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!


We had a fun Easter. A visit from the Easter Bunny brought underwear, fairy wings, hair clips, and my little ponies for Ivie; and a memory game, dot painters, and a little fuzzy pet for Zander. The pet was supposed to move on its own, come to find out that it has a string attached to it and it was just a cheap magic trick. Zander and Ivie still fight over it. I just cut the dumb string off. We then had a Easter egg hunt at my Mom's where the adults also got candy and prizes. Lance loves this kind of stuff and obviously got into it.
(I am having a problem loading all the pictures on, hopefully I'll figure it out)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

LOL. I can just picture Lance running around like a kid, trying to find the candy. My aunt and uncle used to put money in the plastic eggs! That sure worked for us!

hoLLY said...

love the pics!