Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!



I'm so excited for Santa to come for Ivie & Zander. I hope they will love everything they get. Christmas is so fun with kids!
So We also did this look a like meter for Zander and it said that he looks more like his mom too, but only by 4% instead of 8%. So any of you who think that my kids look like Lance, you are right by about 42-46% I was surprised that the meter didn't say they looked 50-100% more like me. Hope everyone has a great Christmas, and have fun playing in the snow!

4 comments:

Steph said...

I still dont see any resemblance to Lance in either of your kids. I mean where is the hair, if they are going to look anything like him they need chest hair.

The Dunyons said...

Merry Christmas! You have the most adorable family.

Ryan and Heidi said...

Your little family is so stinkin cute! Hey I was looking at Arienne's blog and she had a picture of her holding zander and he was wearing a church shirt that was a onesie...I have been looking everywhere for one of those. where did you get it? I would love to know!

mommy princess said...

That meter is broken. No offence to Lance, but your kids look like little clones of you all the way. And this is a good thing because your beautiful! Hey maybe if you have one more it'll come out completly opposite and look just like dad.